Immulite 1000 for sale
The IMMULITE® 1000 system is a small bench top immunoassay analyzer. The extensive menu, low cost of operation, reliability, and ease of use makes this system a great choice for laboratories with low-volume immunoassay tests.
- Over 100 Outside the U.S. (90 U.S.) assays for routine and esoteric testing, increases the lab's in-house testing capabilities
- The reliability and ease-of-use makes the IMMULITE 1000 system particularly well suited for use in remote laboratories throughout the world.
Special Financing Available!
Rent to Own - Lease Programs - Purchase Discounts!
The IMMULITE 1000 system has the reliability expected from the IMMULITE family of products.
Immulite 1000 15 minute Turbo Testing
- Turbo CK-MB
- Turbo Myoglobin
- Turbo Troponin I
- Turbo Intact PTH
- Turbo HCG
User Friendly Software
- Additional results every 45 seconds
- True STAT capability
- Eliminates the need for batch testing
- Up to 80 tests per hour
- Real-time monitoring of results and tests in progress on color monitor
- Re-Certifed Systems Available
- Manufacturer Trained Engineers
- Delivery, Installation, Training, Parts, and Service Available!
- We can provide you with everything you need. A Re certified system, with delivery by the installing engineers, operator training, on going service and parts.
- We do it all for you. Call us today and find out how we can make your re certified system a one call event! Most sales companies will sale you a system and that is the last you will hear from them. We are primarily a service company so you get a great system with all the support you will need!
Complete Services Available Watch This!
Test Menu and Technical Specs
Test Menu Immulite 1000 and Immulite 1
AlaTOP Allergy Screen1
Growth Hormone (hGH)
CA 125 (OM-MA)
CA 15-3 (BR-MA)
CA 19-91 (GI-MA)
PSA, 3rd Generation
Free Beta HCG1
H. pylori IgG1
Therapeutic Drug Monitoring (TDM)
TSH, 3rd Generation
Herpes 1 & 2 IgG
Canine Total T4
Immulite 1000 and 1 Plus Technical Specifications
|System Description||Random access immunoassay system|
|Throughput||Up to 120 test per hour in random or batch access mode|
|Time To First Result||42 minutes standard mode, 15 minutes turbo mode|
|Assays On Board||Up to 12|
|Samples and Sample Handling|
|Sample Types||Serum, plasma|
|Sample Tubes||Indirect tube sampling|
|Sample and Reagent integrity control||Liquid level sensors|
|Formats Supported||Code 38, Code 128, Codabar, and I-2 of 5 (Interleaved)|
|Reagents and Reagent Handling|
|Reagent Barcodes||Allows operator to auto load calibration information and test parameters.|
|Operating System||Microsoft® Windows® 7|
|Monitor||19 inch touch sensitive screen|
|Operating Temperature||18 – 32° C|
|110 – 120 v 6 AMP|
200 – 240 v 4 AMP
|Height||19 in / 48 cm|
|Width||46 in / 117cm|
|Depth||26 in / 66 cm|
|Weight||240 lbs / 109 kg|